Saturday 4 July 2009

Who's had the brown rem?

I am setting up an investigation. Who has taken the brown rem. marked as sold?
Apparently (I say this because I was not in work Friday and Monday) a brown rem. was sold on Friday. But when I came to work on Tuesday and was going to take the money for this item it was not there. I could not start my investigatioin until yesterday when I could ask the appropriate fellow co. worker (idiot?) if they had sold the brown rem. marked sold to another person. I was informed they had sold a rem. but it was not brown it was gold and they did not see a sold label on it.
Now I am confuddled, do I need to investigate further? was the original brown rem. marked as sold on Friday actually gold? or was the gold rem. sold on Saturday actually brown? or was the brown rem. brown and the gold rem. gold and someone has taken the brown rem?

I am going to ponder this matter over the weekend, I will decide on Monday whether I need to investigate further, or whether I will concede defeat and just live with the fact that when you work with idiots and you are not at work you will just never know what they have done.

No comments: