Monday 13 July 2009

Eat my words

Today I might have to eat my words, so far so good no cross over problems from Saturday to deal with today, I might just have to put it in my diary 'cause I don't know if it will ever happen again, I am wondering if fellow co. workers are following my blog and this is making them try harder? I do hope this is the case, and then I will no longer need to be in blog therapy about fellow co. workers.



I will definately still need blog therapy re: builders and customers so blog will continue.



This is an instance why I need blog therapy because of builders:

Today at 10.30 telephone rings "please could you tell us what time your floor layer will be at (so and so)" Ah now thinks I, this takes me back to last week when so and so address was mentioned by worker of building company, and our floor layer checked with me and I had no sizes or colours for this address, so told worker of building company to contact his office so we could get these things in progress, of course he did not do this.



When I phoned the building company back later the lady who organises things their end told me she had e-mailed me about this job, "yes" I told her "you did, but you didn't give us any sizes or colours" "OH but I've been on holiday" Now I'm not sure if I was supposed to send a floor layer out to fit fresh air or what, but she just didn't get it wasn't happening today. When I finally received colours and sizes today I e-mailed back immediately with a day for the end of the week, and asked for a reply to confirm this would be acceptable before the order is placed for the materials, NOTHING has come back should I assume its OK? no I think not assuming is a dangerous game, so I will just have to wait, I know she only works mornings so we will be another day down the line before anything is confirmed or not as the case may be. (I will expect another phone call at he end of the week) "can you tell me what time your floor layer is coming today please..."

No comments: