Thursday 9 July 2009

where is it?

Why do fellow co. workers (idiots) expect you to know where they have left things?
I think I have spent half of my working life looking for things my fellow co. workers have lost.

Fine pencil (can't work with anything else) van keys (need to find them in a hurry should have been somewhere ten minutes ago) mobile phone (can I ring it they are damn sure it's here somewhere -we get no network half of the time so it's not going to ring-) very important pieces of paper (they only had it five minutes ago and now it's disappeared into thin air)

Some days I get bloody minded and think NO I'm not going to look for what ever it is they have lost, then I get to here and see them huffing about looking under and over things for the elusive object. After a couple of hours I can't stand it any more and I give in, I know I will find it I just have to be methodical and it will wonderously appear. I don't think I have failed yet, it might even be weeks after the event (after a re-measure possibly) and then the object appears usually stuck underneath something or attatched to something totally unrelated that is right under their nose and has been all the time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like someone i know