Tuesday 14 July 2009

I hate late

I really hate people who are late it really annoys me, I am one of those people in the world that if I say I will be at a place at a certain time, I am always there at least ten minutes before, and then I have to hang around some where, well I don't want to be too early because that's not right either.



I wish one of my fellow co. workers was like this. He is always late, today he had an appointment at 10.30 the journey was going to take him at least 15 - 20 minutes then he will have to find the address etc. He left to go for the appointment at 10.31 hence a phone call at 10.40 from the prospective customer where is he? she obviously does not like late either because she was not best pleased, the other thing is he will just not sense that she is annoyed with him when he gets there. He will come back in and we will have the usual discussion about his time keeping and he will tell me she was all right with him, and probably he will tell me she didn't even mention it. I don't know how this occurs but people always phone and have a really good rant when he's not on time but it doesn't seem to bother him, he's the same about returning phone calls, he never does it, "you must make him phone me" well aside from holding the phone to his ear and pressing his fingers on the buttons how am I supposed to do that? I can give him the message, but I can't make him do anything, god knows I have tried. It really is the most frustrating thing in the world when you know a persons faults but you can't do anything about them.

No comments: