Saturday 11 July 2009

what are they doing?

NowI have finsished all the home jobs that need doing when the weekend comes, I've got time to consider what could have occured today at work.

You see it's my Saturday off but I just can't relax even though I hate working Saturdays at least I'm in control when I'm there

I just some how know that Monday morning is going to be extra difficult, I don't know how so much can get confused in just four short hours.


Usually when I have not worked the Saturday I spend most of Monday apologising for not having done the things that the Saturday workers say I will do first thing Monday morning, the thing is they don't tell me I'm supposed to do them, now I am quite intuitive but I'm not a mind reader.

I have a message book and anything that goes in there will get done (I'm good like that) but unfortunatley most of the time they don't write it down.

One Saturday the two that are working today left the open sign out on the pavement (just waiting to be thrown through the window) "oh they forgot" the thing is they both drove past the damn thing on their way home!

What can you do with people like that?

No comments: