Wednesday 1 July 2009

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

This is the first day of my blog. I thought I might like to write a book the idiots guide to working with idiots, but I think that might have been done, so I had a re-think and thought a blog might be the answer.

I work in a flooring company (retail and commercial) and i'm not sure, it might just be me, but I think the people I work with are idiots. Today is a good day, two of the idiot people I work with don't work Wednesdays, and this week is a short week for me because I didn't work Monday so all in all it could be a good one all round.

If you would like to follow my blog I will try and keep you updated with the happenings in my days, and you can decide for yourself if the idiots I work with are idiots or if I am wrong.

I will try to keep it as real as possible it should be entertaining!

No comments: