Saturday 25 July 2009

Nearly at the finishing post

As I have previously blogged I hate working Saturday mornings but I do like the control over the following week it gives me because I Know what's what.


This morning did not start well I have had my breakfast at my desk not a good start to any day. But I am working on my own so I don't have to worry about any other fellow co. workers (idiots) not doing things my way.



I have decided I am definately a control freak, worked my socks off for four hours serving answering the phone and doing invoices, bit in my heart of hearts I'm happy. I know all the customers have left the shop with the right product for the job, and on the whole everyone was made happy, only lost one customer who didn't even make eye contact with me so I could tell him I would be with him as soon as humanly possible, so not a bad morning.



I am going home safe in the knowledge that at least Monday morning first thing should be better than last week, and hopefuly that will be the start of a good week to come?

P.S
As well as a control freak I am an optimist.

No comments: