Monday 27 July 2009

Just another Monday

Today has definateley been just another Monday. No surprises today. All my fellow co. workers (idiots?) turned up for work.

whether or not they wanted to work was another matter, a particular fellow co. worker (idiot?) has really wound me up today. He has "had one of his heads" this transpires in to lots of sighing and swaying about with a furrowed brow. Now this really winds me up, for gods sake if you are ill (genuineley) then just stay at home, but if you are up and walking then I'm not interested that you have "one of your heads". I've got a head but no body wants to know how my head is feeling, and if he's not careful I will be forced to knock his stupid head off his stupid shoulders, then at least I know I wont have to listen to him moan about it again.
Another fellow co. worker (idiot) was walking through the show room today and fell down flat on her face. Down she went like a sack of spuds, "OH I FELL OVER A HUMP IN THE FLOOR" now we do have one or two undulations in our floor, but none where she fell over. Could it be the fact that she was wearing her ankle boots not zipped up? when she's not so embarrassed at the end of the week I think I'll ask her.

No comments: